Progress 5 Piece Elevated Utensil Set
Type : Kitchenware
Perfect if you are moving into a new home or want to refresh your kitchenware, this Progress 5 piece utensil set has all of the cooking utensils you could need. With soft-touch thermoplastic rubber handles for advanced comfort and grip, the utensils are made from lightweight nylon for incredible strength and quality. Dishwasher safe for completely effortless clean up and made to withstand the demands of a busy kitchen, you can use the tools whilst making delicious meals to share with family and friends.
- An essential for your kitchen, this Progress set features a variety of utensils ideal for making pasta, soup, casseroles and much more.
- The set includes a soup ladle, pasta spoon, spatula, solid spoon and slotted spoon, all measuring approximately 32 cm in length.
- Keep your kitchen tidy simply by storing your utensils away and their vibrant colours make the different tools very easy to identify.
- Cleverly designed, the tools have elevated handles for placing on your worktop as you cook, creating less mess and for added safety.
- Made from brilliantly lightweight nylon, simply wipe the utensils clean with soapy water or place in the dishwasher for easy clean up.
- 12 Month Manufacturer Guarantee
Free Standard Delivery on all orders of £40 and over. 3-5 Working Days. Applied at the basket *Excludes Remote Areas
Express UK Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed before 2pm Monday - Friday will be delivered on the Next Working Day *Excludes Remote Areas
Standard UK Delivery - £3.95 3-5 Working Days *Excludes Remote Areas
A full refund, including the outbound postage and packaging charges applied to your order, will be processed back to the original payment method within 3-5 working days of receipt of the returned product(s).
You will be advised by e-mail when the refund has been processed. We will refund the delivery charge applied to your order, provided you return the order in full. If however you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items and not the outbound postage charge.
None of the above conditions will affect your statutory rights if the goods are delivered faulty or there was any error on our behalf. For your rights of cancellation under Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 please see our full terms and conditions.
To see our full Returns Policy, click Return Policy at Footer of this Page.