Salter Electric Fruit and Vegetable Spiralizer - Black
Type : Kitchenware
Transform fruit and vegetables into tasty noodles, spiral twists and pretty ribbons every day using this Salter Electric Spiralizer. Simply fill the container and effortlessly spiralize, with its smart one touch button function the razor sharp cutting device is impressively quick and safe to use. Make deliciously healthy alternatives to your favourite dishes – the spiralizer includes three interchangeable blade cones so you can try new recipes and get creative in the kitchen easily.
- For a healthier diet and amazing lifetime value, make meals bursting with freshness and flavour using the Salter Electric Spiralizer.
- Including a booklet packed with healthy recipe ideas, you can start making quick, creative and nutritious meals to enjoy straight away.
- Shop-bought spiralized vegetables are four times the cost of fresh produce, so you can save 75% simply by using the spiralizer at home.
- Store away or keep the spiralizer on your kitchen worktop for convenient everyday use, with a very easy one touch button to operate.
- Make eating healthy fruit and vegetables fun for your children by creating different shapes with the interchangeable blade cones.
Free Standard Delivery on all orders of £40 and over. 3-5 Working Days. Applied at the basket *Excludes Remote Areas
Express UK Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed before 2pm Monday - Friday will be delivered on the Next Working Day *Excludes Remote Areas
Standard UK Delivery - £3.95 3-5 Working Days *Excludes Remote Areas
A full refund, including the outbound postage and packaging charges applied to your order, will be processed back to the original payment method within 3-5 working days of receipt of the returned product(s).
You will be advised by e-mail when the refund has been processed. We will refund the delivery charge applied to your order, provided you return the order in full. If however you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items and not the outbound postage charge.
None of the above conditions will affect your statutory rights if the goods are delivered faulty or there was any error on our behalf. For your rights of cancellation under Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 please see our full terms and conditions.
To see our full Returns Policy, click Return Policy at Footer of this Page.