Zyliss Meat Tenderiser
Type : Kitchenware
The Zyliss Meat Tenderiser evenly pierces tougher cuts of meat and breaks down fibres to transform them into savoury, tender pieces of meat. The push and release action of the meat tenderiser prevents flattening, ensuring your steak or chicken remains in shape but suitably tenderised. Ideal for all types of meats, including beef, pork, turkey, veal, lamb and game and is suitable for marinating meat - the angled blades allow the marinade to penetrate quickly and deeply, intensifying the flavour. The blades pierce through even thick cuts of meat and are fully covered when in use for safe meat preparation. This kitchen gadget reduces cooking and marinade time as well as improving the taste and texture cuts of meat.
- Enhance the flavour and texture of any cut of meat using this professional tenderising technique
- Ideal for all types of meat, including beef, turkey, veal, lamb and game
- 30 blades have been designed for easy use and performance, blade depth pierces through even thick cuts of meat
- Blades are fully covered in-use for safe meat preparation, the blade cover is removable for thorough cleaning, it is also dishwasher safe
- Push and release action eliminates unwanted flattening of meat caused by traditional tenderising methods
Free Standard Delivery on all orders of £40 and over. 3-5 Working Days. Applied at the basket *Excludes Remote Areas
Express UK Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed before 2pm Monday - Friday will be delivered on the Next Working Day *Excludes Remote Areas
Standard UK Delivery - £3.95 3-5 Working Days *Excludes Remote Areas
A full refund, including the outbound postage and packaging charges applied to your order, will be processed back to the original payment method within 3-5 working days of receipt of the returned product(s).
You will be advised by e-mail when the refund has been processed. We will refund the delivery charge applied to your order, provided you return the order in full. If however you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items and not the outbound postage charge.
None of the above conditions will affect your statutory rights if the goods are delivered faulty or there was any error on our behalf. For your rights of cancellation under Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 please see our full terms and conditions.
To see our full Returns Policy, click Return Policy at Footer of this Page.