Zyliss Oyster Tool
Type : Kitchenware
It is important to have the right tool to safely and efficiently shuck oysters. The Zyliss Oyster tool has been thoughtfully designed with the entire shucking process in mind. It includes a specially designed knife with a bulbous handle and shucking blade that can easily prise the shell apart and detach the oyster from the shell. It also comes with a non-slip base with a silicone pocket designed to hold the oyster firmly in place whilst opening. With a raised collar and a silicone pocket for the oyster, every care has been taken to ensure a good, safe grip for opening this delicacy. For ease of storage, the knife fits safely in the base unit.
- Robust, curved 7 cm stainless steel blade designed to slip in between the shells to prise them apart
- Serrated edge and curved tip of blade are designed to detach the delicate oyster flesh from its shell
- Bulbous knife handle with non-slip grip fits comfortably in the hand and is designed for a safe and strong grip in use
- Silicone oyster pocket designed to hold oyster and provide a safe grip to allow you to shuck confidently and safely
- Guaranteed for 5 years and dishwasher safe
Free Standard Delivery on all orders of £40 and over. 3-5 Working Days. Applied at the basket *Excludes Remote Areas
Express UK Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed before 2pm Monday - Friday will be delivered on the Next Working Day *Excludes Remote Areas
Standard UK Delivery - £3.95 3-5 Working Days *Excludes Remote Areas
A full refund, including the outbound postage and packaging charges applied to your order, will be processed back to the original payment method within 3-5 working days of receipt of the returned product(s).
You will be advised by e-mail when the refund has been processed. We will refund the delivery charge applied to your order, provided you return the order in full. If however you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items and not the outbound postage charge.
None of the above conditions will affect your statutory rights if the goods are delivered faulty or there was any error on our behalf. For your rights of cancellation under Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 please see our full terms and conditions.
To see our full Returns Policy, click Return Policy at Footer of this Page.