Amefa Yummy For Kids 3 Piece Cutlery Set Designed for little Hands - 5 designs
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 177): divided by 0% off)
Type : Kitchenware
- High-grade steel with a manufacturers guarantee
- Dishwasher Safe
- Designed especially for small hands
- The set contains 1 x Knife, 1 x fork, and 1 x Spoon
- Perfect for children aged 7+, our Jazzy 3 piece cutlery set is larger than standard children's cutlery but not quite adult size. The serrated knife and chunky handles will make mealtimes no prob-llama for bigger kids!
- The colorful, fun handles are bright and eye-catching to appeal to all kids, so there's no need to buy separate cutlery for boys and girls.
- Made from fine quality stainless steel that has been polished for a brilliant shine.
- 15-year guarantee
At Amefa we know little hands are very different and that getting to grips with the grown-up world of dining can be quite a challenge.
Our ergonomically designed pieces will help them feel more confident at the table and make mealtimes even yummier.
Even when it comes to our youngest diners we don't cut corners, so our cutlery is made from the same fine quality stainless steel as our grown-up versions.
Caring for your cutlery
Handwash in warm soapy water and avoid scouring pads or bleach detergents.
Wash and dry straight away, avoiding prolonged soaking.
Free Standard Delivery on all orders of £40 and over. 3-5 Working Days. Applied at the basket *Excludes Remote Areas
Express UK Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed before 2pm Monday - Friday will be delivered on the Next Working Day *Excludes Remote Areas
Standard UK Delivery - £3.95 3-5 Working Days *Excludes Remote Areas
A full refund, including the outbound postage and packaging charges applied to your order, will be processed back to the original payment method within 3-5 working days of receipt of the returned product(s).
You will be advised by e-mail when the refund has been processed. We will refund the delivery charge applied to your order, provided you return the order in full. If however you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items and not the outbound postage charge.
None of the above conditions will affect your statutory rights if the goods are delivered faulty or there was any error on our behalf. For your rights of cancellation under Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 please see our full terms and conditions.
To see our full Returns Policy, click Return Policy at Footer of this Page.