Safe & Secure Payments
- We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit/debit card, or via UK registered PayPal accounts and via Amazon Payments. We accept all major credit and debit cards with the exception of American Express. All of our online card payments are processed through Sage Pay and we do not receive or hold your card details.
- Sage Pay is the union of Protx, the fastest growing payment service provider (PSP) and Sage, one of the UK’s most trusted business brands.
- You can have total faith in our online payment security as Sage Pay; the Payment service provider has been awarded level 1 PCI DSS compliance which is the highest level that reflects supreme importance in ecommerce security.
- The entire credit/debit card number will only be transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- When confirming your order, only the last four digits from your credit / debit card will be revealed.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
- We do not accept payment by cheque or cash.
In addition Dove Mill Retail Outlet Ltd is enrolled in SecurityMetrics program to validate compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), endorsed by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB card brands.
- Our customer's security is of highest priority and we have invested in 3D Secure to give complete peace of mind.
- 3D Secure is a security measure now required by most banks. This extra step to complete your order protects your card from fraudulent use online. When you click on the 'Pay Now' button you will see a window open up entitled 3D Secure Authentication. The onscreen instructions will take you through what you need to do.
- When submitting your card details, depending on the card type you have entered for your payment, you will be redirected to a secure Visa or Master Card page with one of the above logos. These pages are on your bank’s secure servers and at no stage will Dove Mill be able to see or access this information.
- If you have already registered your card for 3D Secure, you will be asked to enter your 3D Secure password.
- If you have not registered your card before, you will have the option to do so, there and then. If you have not registered your card and do not wish to do so you may have the option to skip the process depending on your card type and your bank.
- Some banks are forcing mandatory sign up to the scheme to upgrade your security to the highest level with immediate effect.
- Dove Mill recommends that your sign up to this new security measure, it is for your protection when shopping online, it will soon become that standard mechanism for all online shopping websites.
- Your bank/card provider will be happy to provide you with more information regarding 3D Secure.